Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
Recently me
Monday, July 9, 2012 | 6:27 PM | 0 comments

Here I come :p 
Actually nothing to blog...coz recently always stay at home^^
But I quite enjoy la...I have my own times to do own things alone at home~~
Well, the thing that I did the most is taking own photos...
took alot of photos but just wanna practise...
coz I'm wondering why other ppl can take nice and pretty photos but I'm not...
Well, this prove again that I didn't have good techniques or talent for taking photos...

Recently me...still fatty...How do I keep fi? I need motivation la ^^
Erm...I know its not natural but actually I just edit the colour....my face all are real one^^
hahaha~~just my phone cant take beauty colour as my phone not so good la~~
Again the short post here~~ 
Will be back soon :p


Older Post | Newer Post