Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
My new life in Sabah......
Friday, September 23, 2011 | 11:02 PM | 0 comments

My latest update about my life in Sabah....
I already start my life to Sabah on 5th Sept 2011
First time took aeroplane but is with my friends- Pheyee Kee and Chuoying Tan....
Firstly went to Kota Kinabalu's campus, quite a big university, have to take bus whenever we go, 
and quite pretty with a lot of flowers and trees, surrounding of uni is quite ok...
but when i reached my hostel, felt dissapointed about my room, although just temporarily room for me
Due to not the real hostel for me, I'm felt quite uncomfortable of it, because worried a lot about my luggage....
I tasted the food there, quite ok, but I miss Penang's food, my mommy's food....The food taste not so good as penang food, all Malay's flavour...and quite expensive than Penang's food....
Saw so many ppl that came from different place, knew some friends, especially Hui Seng....
but now I already at Labuan, sure 4get me liao de la..and also knew some Internatioanl Student...
The homesick feeling became strong when i received the calls from my family,
I reali miss my family very much for the 1st day in KK...Sure that I got cry because is my 1st time leave home so far away....I think many ppl had the same feeling with me....
Luckily, I got pheyee for the days I at KK....
6/9/2011 start my journey to explode the place at KK...I went to 1 Borneo with friends by taxi...
All problems we had to try to solve by ourselves...I still suspect that is it 1 Borneo was the biggest shopping centre in M'sia? I don't think so......Buy a lots of things there, spent a lot, and spent for my 1st fast food-McD there...miss Auto City in BM....
7/9/2011, woke up earlier to register...but more ppl that more earlier than us...We took bus go to Dewan Canselor, which was the grand and biggest Dewan...What I like the most in KK's campus was the Dewan Canselor, because reali big and comfortable to sit on the chair, similar to cinema....
Besides of taking bus, also nid to walk a lot...After went to Dewan, the most shocked one is did not have air- cond....what I can said is HOT HOT HOT!!!! sweat a lot....After registration, agn took bus to back to hostel...After that, start our tiring week with orientation....Everyday woke up at 4p.m, but just can sleep at 12a.m or 1a.m...really a tired week that I had pass.....but was a good experience....
Besides this, I can knew many friends in this tiring week....Everyday busy with those taklimat made me felt sleepy until I will slept when I listen to the taklimat~~
But I leave for Labuan on 10/9/2011....quite miss my life in KK...I hope I can go again when got holidays~~
Actually I also hope I can go to Labuan as soon as possible, I hope got a place that can let me rest and safe to unpacked my luggage....Finally after 3 hours for took bus and 1 hour took ferry, I reached Labuan!!!!!!!! really excited for that...I also hope i can have a good roomates.....
1st day at Labuan, got ex-seniors brought my friend and me went to buy the necessary things....spent almost RM200....very nice seniors...and I knew my roomates as well...quite cute and nice roomates that I had...
What I wan to say is I reali had a bad luck for fews days I came to Labuan...my mobile phone spoilt, so I have to spend extra money to buy a new phone..such a wasteful things for me....so for the 1st month I came to Sabah, I ady spent almost RM1000 le.....Felt guilty to my parent~~and I wan thanks to my roomate- Wan jinn who borrow her mobile phone to me for few days to keep contact with my family...I appreciate that we just knew each others for few days, she ald can lend a helping hand to me...
better than some ppl who just care abt that she cant listen to music when lend the hp to me....I felt greatful to have Wan Jinn as my roomate^^
What a busy day for registration of course, but luckily still can arrange the same time table with my friends, so wont felt so lonely....Start the lecture and tutorial, and knew many new friends....especially International Student, happy to know them....Busy with homework, walk here walk there...and really thanks to KATTY who let me know a lot of info how to pass up all the form....
Finally can on9, I felt I outdated for the periods that I'm at Labuan....
I miss my secondary school's friends...I miss Korean music....
I miss my family the most!!!!!! 
I will try my best to be tough and strong...I wan learn to be independent....
I just wan to tell my parent that no need worry about me...I will take care of myself...
I will keep update my latest life here as I can....

Is time to say goodbye here~~I will keep update whenever I can....

 我會懼怕孤獨嗎?我只是偶爾會感覺寂寞。


Older Post | Newer Post