Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
Piano song~~
Sunday, May 9, 2010 | 8:44 PM | 0 comments

This is my second update for this weekend
Change my blogskin ard.....
Change it becum more mature style
I think also suit me
And I also satisfied with this new blogskin
Although its not so colorful
cos I think shud made some change....

Because of the R&C n my flavour in all type of musics
Recently really like to listen the piano song, 
It made me becum calm n peace.....
I can think very much when listen to the piano song
Well, I most like 
The Truth that You Leave-Pianoboy
Kiss the Rain& River Flows In You- Yiruma

So such a long time din put the music in my blog
Now finally I got  put the piano song for the recent update
Everyone can try to listen, you will like it

Sometime ppl can write anything or good article in their blog
but for me, I cant write out the words that in my heart....
I cant use the pretty words to shout out my feelings
so sometimes I think i reali nid a fren to talk 
but this year I think I'm becum more mature
I noe how to hide the feelings 
or know to change my mind to somethings which have a different point of view before
Well, is this a good change or not? 
I think is the great change coz I'm not the child who just scop in a fixed view only......



p/s: I think mayb sum ppl think I change, but I can tell you what I'm change is.......
      Now I not just simple judge everything coz I don wan to make myself suffer
      And I learn not to argue for somethings that ppl cant accept coz just waste my time~~~~


Older Post | Newer Post