Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
20091220&21
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 | 1:45 PM | 0 comments
























20091220, I hang out with my family
So we went to watch Avatar.....
We straight went to cinema buy tickets
We bought tickets jiu straight went inside
no nid to wait, happing^^
nice movie but the movie times oso very long
Okla, I like this type of this movie

7.30p.m our neighbour's son move to new house
so we went to eat there
I saw tiok Jc de father kok
Went to visit their house
I like their living room, full of bear bear^^
I oso wan la~~~~~~~~
...................................................................
20091221
HAPPY B'DAY to Suey Thing
Ard 18 years old, can do many things
hehehe......Don think senget la~~~
I means can go clubbing
So next time we go 2gether la
Went to Jusco after class tam
Ate at 又一城
And sure got take some photos



































Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SELAMAT HARI 
SENGIL CHUKA HAMMIDA
生日快乐


**Sueything, I noe u since we were in primary school
and we came to Jit Sin 2gether
but we nv masak b4, coz din same class, din same tuition
din join 2gether pun although we same bus for many years
And b4 i oways think that mayb we din hv same topic gua
Manatao, this year finally we same class,
and sit the same row kok
haha......after noe more deeply
baru tao we oso can chat so many, with Pheyee n Meipoo
N wan to say thank you coz always fetch me ya^^
Kamsahamida(Korean)----> Thank you
Still got 1 year we study in Jit Sin
hang out remember call me o....but nid you fetch me la**


Older Post | Newer Post