Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
Laz weekend
Monday, October 26, 2009 | 9:44 PM | 0 comments

Last Friday, heard from Fishy abt 斗母宫
Manatau, Saturday i go wif my family liao!!!
Go to bai bai~~
B4 go, we go shopping first at Jusco~~
I bought a small cube^^
Then can bring to sch liao lo!!


Took at my car de~~


My small cube^^

Then walk walk
after jiu wan go to Tesco..
Actually juz my mom them wan buy things nia
After that, we go to eat斋
is go b4 go to 斗母宫, coz juz near nia~~


This is still early kok


This is ard wan nite~~


Inside~~









Thats all for my visited~~ hehe!!
........................................................................................

Laz Sunday got tuition,
I sat SueyThing de car
After she fetch me, jiu raining liao!!
She said wan go to buy album
but still no stok, nid tempah
After that, see tiok Pheyee's msg
she said she absent~~~
Pity me, so lonely!!!

After tuition jiu go to Jusco wif St
hehe....meet tiok mei poo n her bf
then we go to eat Pizza Hut
chat many lo...
so go home more late liao^^
but mom din scold me de la~~
So lucky!
...................................................................

I wan shortcut, hehe~~
so finish my blogging liao la!


Older Post | Newer Post