Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
my life after exam
Thursday, October 8, 2009 | 8:09 PM | 0 comments

I finished my MUET le~~
So scare b4 coz din practise
n same group wif tong kiang n cheng kee
both of them reali good in talking.....
We wait for very long time in waiting room
the hearbeat becum so fast coz we r first group
but oso feel lucky that we r 1st group~~

This is our questions:
price of foodstuff keep increase
what is the most effective to save money from spending on foodstuff

candidate A : eat home-cooked food
candidate B : buy only food that needed
candidate C : growing fruits and vegetable
candidate D : not wasting food(my task)

Think tiok many points
but when say it out jiu keh tiok liao~~~~
my individual very bad~~
I oso dono wat I'm talking abt T_T
Group discussion not bad~~
We finished use the time for 10 min.....
We din shoot来shoot去, juz bergilir-gilir talk lo!!!

..................................................................................
Reunion of 5S8~~Got 13 ppl.....
keep chatting- your life n my life
keep joking~~~~
reali hv a nice time wif them!!



seem like very far de lo~~



they all say senget liao de~~



took at stair de



me,jc n lee huey



all girls



took at escalator



jusco toilet



Watched Where got ghost

..........................................................
that's all for my life

p/s: Life is imperfect but i enjoy it,
I just wan to be happy


Older Post | Newer Post