Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
Happy day~~~
Sunday, August 2, 2009 | 8:39 PM | 0 comments

I'm so excited~~~
My dear- Khor Yin Hooi back from Melaka,
And my best frens all back liao!!!!
but i din meet HOOI coz wan exam...
I wan heart talk de ma~~~

Then I plan to hang out 2gether,
so we hv our dinner at Hometown,
so romantic de place...
Me, Fen, Ting, Xuan Hooi, Seng, n Ah Lao~~~
Eat n talk talk talk non stop de...
Reali long time no see....

Luckily, my sis back from college,
then i can take camera from her~~~
Then baru we can take photo ma!!!

7 of us la~~~


Change post~~~


Same pattern de?? hahaha~~~


We all PIECE~~~~YEAH^^

This tauke so donno how to take de.......
All blur blur de...Hate lo!!!


This is Leng lui waitress help us to take de~~~
But HOOI ard back liao~~~~

Then we 3 sit Xiao fen de car back~~
Juz Hui Xuan sit Zhao Xuan de car~~
We said they seem like couple leh!!


Guess who take de camera???
Hehehe~~~ is Yong Seng la~~~
I wait them back agn,
then Yong Seng said he fetch us go far far de!!
Next time mayb got Chun Wei, Shao kang, n Arh Ciak!!


Older Post | Newer Post