Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
Run away from ko-k
Saturday, August 8, 2009 | 10:56 PM | 0 comments

Actually I don wan to cum for 2day de~~~
But think tiok wan get marks,
so take the bus lonely........
See tiok many ppl cum for Caring Week~~
Skip la~~ After that, we decide 2 go Auto City,
We wan eat KFC but see tiok the menu..........
Then wan go Subway but the bread too small pieces,
Finally agn Old Town lo~~


Yeah!! Got our大宝了~~

First time we eat same things- NASI LEMAK!!!



Then Yfan cum 2 find us la~~
She told us her wallet missing???
OMG~~~
但是白担心了,coz found it in her bag???!!!!
真是有惊无险~~~


Then 6 of us de photo la!!欠两宝!!


佩妤认为很难得的合照??会么?

On the way go back to sch!!!



After take the yellow card,
Yfan chio us go her mommy de new shop^^


4 of us la!!


Took at the stairs^^


Took in the room~~


so ps when we take this photo coz Yfan de sis see tiok


Use Arh Yee's hp take de...I like the light~~


Me n Peng peng!!

See sum decoration of Yfan's mommy de new shop


Seem like so modern,rite?


Draw by Yfan's mommy 的fren!!!


The stairs we took photo de~~


the VIP room


Yfan ask us wat is the function of this rak?
Arh Yee said put shoes de, clever lo!!!

Hahaha~~~ I seem like wan to help them promote their shop
Erm...see how nice I am!!!
Juz this all for 2day nia!!
长话短说嘛~~~Phey yee n peng peng cheat me
they said cant find the road~~~~
欺骗我的感情!!
哈哈~~~


Older Post | Newer Post