Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
School Family day
Thursday, August 6, 2009 | 8:04 PM | 0 comments

That day is our school family day。。。
we wan go to run de ma~~
Manatao, It's Raining a~~
So we take photo in sch!!!
Coz没事做~~~


They juz like gina~~Although ard Form6!!


Our shoes~hahaha~~


The weather becum better when all boys start to run~~~

Manatao!!!


Black ki liao
Then start raining liao
Pity all the boys~~ 我们的七宝在跑~~~

Girls running are cancel, so we decide go to eat~~
We go Gate5, manatao GMT block there,
发挥日新中学的学生是勇敢的宗旨,
walk steady to Gate2~~~
So scare when 1 girl suddenly shout,
Sit Fan's car go Sentosa eat our breakfast


Keep quite~~


Keep sampat lo~~~


Suddenly we are becum emo???


Me n Peng act act act~~~


P= PENG??




We r copy the BOYS OVER FLOWER de post~~

Our Next Destination is???
All of u can guess it thru photo~~


Yoyoyo, cool girls^^


i BELIF I CAN FLY~~


I belif i can touch the sky~~

Emo emo emo emo de times =.=///




Second destination~~~ BEACH!!!

B4 go to beach~~ we go 2 buy rojak~~
then me n peng n DG take photo in the car^^


Geng leh~~ take so many lo!!!


There de sunlight so pretty, see we r so white!!!


Peace~~~


5S8招牌动作???


See, first time my leg slim leh~~ Good take!!

See the photo times la~~~~~










Free post: act cool, emo???



Again take the shadow??? Becum our traditional liao??




Write the words on the beach!!!



YF,PY,PP,DG,JC,SW


I like Pabo Gang~~~


Older Post | Newer Post