Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
Class Tambahan
Saturday, December 5, 2009 | 9:25 PM | 0 comments

After class trip, I cant rest a~~~~
Want tuition, want class tambahan.
pity me~~~
but times pass very fast lo...
coz oways chat wif frens, see photos.....
transfer photos...
Go to eat McD after class tam...


7 ppl的分量。。。


Add pepper..






hehe.me set the camera de..kaka^^
.......................................................................................
Another class tam....
Agn go to eat after that, my money a…………
This time is go to Old Town^^


5 ppl's drinks。。。


He so sensitive to the camera~~~


Suey Thing eat first^^




We 4 ppl eat french toast^^


He don wan take photo wor.....


This time din take大合照~~
haha....still got next time de^^


Older Post | Newer Post