Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
My Holidays^^
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 | 10:02 PM | 0 comments

16112009, the last day we went to sch...
B4 our claz decided to eat steamboat in our claz..
But the organizer did everything
then we juz nid to bring our plate, spoon....
So scare that realized by teacher.....
Some ppl got brought camera kok^^
Many犯规物。。。haha~~
But I lazy to write, so i juz post photo la^^
My style--->长话短说


Yeah....


Preparing^^


Agn all.....


So tasty ya^^


Start to eat liao la~~~


We 5 ppl la^^
...........................................................................................
So funny we ate at class....
L6A1 oso join us when ate steamboat....
Took many photo but lazy to post^^
haha~~~ Hope got another chance la~~~~


Older Post | Newer Post