Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
20091111
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 | 9:32 PM | 0 comments

Special day for our Goh Dyi Ging
Babo gang the smallest child
Ard 18 years old le~~
Can do anything that U like^^
May all ur dream come true^^
Oways be the prettiest 4ever^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

SELAMAT HARI JADI

SENGIL CHU KA HAMIDA
生日快乐~~~~



So sorry for the imperfect celebration for this morning
I noe u may disappointed, so sorry coz spoilt ur mood
Anywhere, 2day a special day for u....
Hope u can 4get all the unhapppy^^
Our greet oways oways by ur side^^




寿星的蛋糕…………




两个寿星公和寿星婆~~


A bit blur~~


me n leng lui digi


jc n digi


yifan 送的。。。digi said无言…………


我们的礼物啦~~~
.....................................................................................

Digi, we noe since we r in Form4
For my first sight, u r a pretty girl
but after we noe more deeply
u r so cool, like to do sumting not suit to u
Many ppl chase, but oways ignore them
Actually, i think we r less talk compare to other friend
Mayb not so close like u n yifan n pengpeng
Or mayb we less communicate
coz due to my character is more quiet
Donno how to start the topic,
but this is our style to相处
but reali appreciate u as my best fren^^
Thx a lot coz gv me more n more memory
in my form 4 n form5 sch life^^


p/s:I hope we can make more memory in our form6 life......
Wish u oways leng lui, happy oways.....
Lastly, HAPPY BITRHDAY N HV A PRETTY 18'S LIFE


Older Post | Newer Post