Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
Class trip
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 | 11:03 PM | 0 comments

27 &28, Friday and Saturday
We went for our class trip....
First, we went to meet at Hong Chun de house
After that, we start to depart la^^
Me and Pheyee sat Yee Hang de car.....
First destination-----> Gurney Plaza
We went to eat at SAKAE










We oso meet tiok Ah Boo at SAKAE....
She became pretty le....But we juz talk few words nia^^


Went to paly ding ding....
They all addicted to this game....


We were so hardworking
And I meet tiok KarBee in popular too^^


Chun, me n yee
After that, we went to apartment la....
haha....so happy, can rest a while liao lo^^
Took photo inside apartment~~~


me n wan yung


me n yee




All girls^


banana ship~~


me, keat yee n wah inn


Nice view




BBQ


They were drink champaigne


They were go to skate


We 8 ppl went to watch Planet 51..very nice n funny
.......................................................................................
After that, we were went back la.....
So tired leh, behtong nia, wan sleep le~~~
So miss my home a^^
But I reali enjoy my trip wif all frens.....
Although i got feeling not well in the trip T_T


Older Post | Newer Post