Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
2nd post in 2010
Saturday, January 16, 2010 | 7:34 PM | 0 comments

New year, new beginning
New year, new life
New year, new hardwork
Is it I'm got change for this new one year?
Mayb not much difference compared with previous year
I will try myself to change
Change to be active in ko-k
change to be not so emo
change to live happy with all frens
change to study hard for STPM
change to make everything perfect
Well, is it gonna succeed to change?

MUET result was came out, I get band 2 only
I decided to resit,
wish myself good luck^^
In this year
Join in music club, wish can learn piano, guitar
Join PBSM and got 1 post
Thanks all my frens who support or help me

Ard wan 19 years old
We shud think deeply wat we can do, and try to do well
not even try to give up easily b4 try
never try, never know, rite?
We cant aim everything is perfect
coz nothing is perfect in this world
Forget all things that pass
try harder in future,
may realize imperfect oso can be perfect
U get what I mean?




p/s: Trying is the key to success in his/ her life....did you got try for it???


Older Post | Newer Post