Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
05012010
Wednesday, January 6, 2010 | 8:17 PM | 0 comments

This is my first post for 2010
Well, this also a special post for our lovely Da jie
Saw Phei Ling

Happy birthday
Sengil Chuka Hammida
Selamat Hari Jadi
生日快乐

That day got a important dating with my dears
Celebrate our Dajie de birthday
Yifan came to fetch me n Jc to Jusco first
Buy present, buy cake
After that, went to fetch Dajie
so we decide went to auto city
then ask Pheyee came out too
Eat there n chit chat there
Celebrate b'day there pun
Take some photos as a memory
Our style when hang out
Show photos times
































Older Post | Newer Post