Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
Chu 3 CNY
Sunday, March 14, 2010 | 11:20 PM | 0 comments

This CNY i got go Zihang's house to celebrate with my 5S8 ex-classmates
So happy to meet with them all...
Although now din same sch, din same class
but we still got gathering, I appreciate abt that!!
Chit-chat with them, took photos with them, eat 2gether~~~
Then other ppl oso got gambling...
Although i din join them but still so happy saw them gambling
Full of fun, laugh~~~
this is reali fun CNY for me^^








 ......................................................................................................................................................
Same day de nite, I hang out with Hoey Mean them~~~
other gangs of my frens~~~
We met at Tao, then decided went to Bed.....
First time go there then so paiseh,
so we decided to call one jar of drink n share~~~
I drunk many coz its juz smell like champaigne
then i can accept it besides bir^^
Girls hang out jiu chit chat, took photos nia lo^^
then wait Yifan came to fetch me n Juey Chin la~~~









Older Post | Newer Post