Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
cny with family n relatives
Monday, March 15, 2010 | 12:08 AM | 0 comments

My CNY got go to KL this year~
Stay at my aunt de house~~
shock tiok we first day reach there de nite,
we go far place to eat.....
we separate to 2 table.....1 were all adult, 1 were all teenagers^^
n the price............... RM750 more!!!
Geng lo.....my aunt them reali noe to enjoy their life a!!!
My photos will put all times in KL de~~Lazy to typing^^
......................................................................................................................................................
1st day in KL









.......................................................................................................
2nd day in KL




..........................................................................................................................................................
3rd day in KL 



Older Post | Newer Post