Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
20100620 hang out wif N.T gang
Monday, June 21, 2010 | 10:05 PM | 0 comments

Wah....last minutes plan to hang  out with N.T gang!!!
Actually not last minutes, juz we oways got problem then change change change
Finally, we success to hang out~~ 
We plan for Shao Kang coz he ard wanna back to KL
1 year din meet tiok him pun, 
but we still very friend, got many topic can chat
the topic is where u study, when u go, what course u take??? 
Something like that, but can chat long time pun~~
And chat for ppl de八卦~~hahahaha!!!

Choose to hang out at 8p.m.
7 ppl keep chatting, talk non stop....
Like 100 years din talk a!!! haha~~
And also self taking photos, all reali change so much
now becum like to take photos,
I like to take the memory when we are 2gether^^
Manatao suddenly someone suggest wan go to cheong k 
so we all decide to go 2gether...
Me very geng, next day wan reopen sch,
I still follow them go cheong k until 12.30a.m~~~
Got phone to home,
so surprise my mom let me go although next day nid go to sch^^
Shock tiok pun XD hahahaha^^
Sure gv de la, I juz meet them once for 1 year leh :)

Keep chatting, keep joking, keep eating, keep singing, keep taking photos
My style------> now reali lazy to upload photos here
Wan to see it, go to my facebook la~~~
I enjoy hang out with them,
so relax, happy....and feel warm when we are 2gether!!!
I like N.T gang!!!!!!
Best friends in N.T!!!
Hope can meet agn soon~~~
Wish all the best to my friends who wan go to university~~~

Short post agn!!! Reopen sch...........
haiz...my account marks no eye see....
but more pek chek is............................................
Ah Keong la!!! he is accept english education, 
why so traditional, so tiny
OMG.....we wan to ingkar arahan
Juz igmore all the teachers, coz ard last year in SMJK Jit Sin!!!
Well, dancing cru do it 2gether lo,
有难同当嘛!!!the best team we are!!!


Older Post | Newer Post