Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
Recently UPDATE^^
Saturday, April 9, 2011 | 9:29 PM | 0 comments

Wah..Just like my friends said: Full of dust le lo...
Well, but I reali lazy to blogging, lazy to typing...Just becoz of LAZY...
Act is nothing special to blog abt my daily life,
just a simple life like every1 for everyday
Everynight sleep earlier, then woke up earlier, go to work, bec from work, on9ing..then sleep,
always repeat agn the procedure...Is a bored life without any passion, excited...
Sometimes working will made me miss my school life with a lot of best friend,
can keep chatting, joking, act like 38, quarrel with no reason...
But it was a lot of fun....
Now the life is nothing much for the memories
Cant always meet friend just like before in school, just need go upstairs or downstairs...
now hv a gathering also nid to find a suit time, quite mahuan!!!
but is quite happy after a long time din meet up, coz can hv a lot of things to chat!!
so I wish we can have more gathering....

Recently meet up with friends becoz yifan's house warming, saw so many ppl that less meet after STPM
I  meet up with Peng, Digi and Pheyee and suey thing...Chatting, eating, drinking, photographing
that cant be lack when we meet up...Seem like every1 doesn't change too much~~
then after that got went for a genting trip with SS members...
Another memories with SS gang!!!
and hang out with Poay ling, abbey, jiemin n hong chun...
Reali chat a lot, wont hv a wall between us, can talk non-stop,
reali miss them a lot^^ hehehe~~

Well, I shud hv a anuual dinner of my company de..
but becoz of the Tsunami and earthquake in Japan,
so we hv to postpone~~becoz many guess cant hv flight due to tragic of Japan!!!
Pray for them!!! Hope everything will be safe and everyone will b fine~~
Of course the most important is shud save our world coz I nv travel to Japan yet~~
Although working is not the difficult but I more prefer the times I study in school
coz no nid face the boss even though my boss quite nice and good...
but for me is quite embarrasing, becoz I seem like a bit stupid when i work.....
haizzzzzz..........but this is an good experience for me~~
Now i know working is not that easy as I think b4~~

p/s: I wish everything will be getting smooth
      Life is made from the choices we make


Older Post | Newer Post