Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
Update Again^^
Sunday, August 14, 2011 | 11:10 PM | 0 comments

Woohoo~~lalalalala^^I come to update my blog again~~
Why I keep update recently?? It was just because my recent life was quite boring...So I might be keep update my blog for nothing....But when I was blogging, I just think what should I blog, because my life is just like usual, really a bored life..One word can cover all------SIENZZZZZ.....

Recently also can be said that quite stress about university stuff, I just scare I miss out the chance to apply this or apply that. I also want to apologize to my friends due to me just keep asking this and that~I more长气one~~
1 more month to go, I will start a brand new life in Sabah, now I should be enjoy the life in Penang, because no more family, Penang food, friends that can found in Sabah~~
My brother who study in Penang and should be stay at hostel now already came back for 1 week le...My mom said i will be leave for Sabah soon, my parent said will be lonely, somemore my brother also volunteer to accompany them at home~~So now my brother took my job to take care of my dad and mom ...
Just left 1 month, I wish this 1 month can pass slowly... Until now, I just know to appreciate the times 2gether with my family...I hope I never grow up, still under protect of my dad and mom...I miss the times of chlidhood.....

I think should be spend a lot of Uni stuff, but I still din prepare or buy anything yet....Seem like many ppl settled down their own things..why I'm so slow one?? Got hang out with friends but still buy nothing!~
Besides this, I got went back to secondary school~~Went to find teachers and keep chatting....
Now, I just realize some teachers also talk-active, is it I misunderstood them when I still in JitSin?? hahaha~~
whatever la, I quite miss JitSin badly which I spent 7 years on it...Went back there just got the feeling that we were get older and older than the juniors in school~~Miss a lot the food in canteen especially my chicken rice~~hahahahaha XD

Well, suddenly feel so lazy...So i want to stop here~~
Nothing can be expected abt my blog...

p/s:有些人選擇改變環境,有些人選擇被環境改變。


Older Post | Newer Post