Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
Final Exam??? T.T
Saturday, June 16, 2012 | 7:58 PM | 0 comments

Finally I come to blog again with my ugly face....
Recently busy with final exam, all the subjects made me burst out!!! 
Business law, financial management, account, macroeconomic...Faint!!! 
but finally finish all this hard subjects, just left 2 papers to go.....
Enjoyed with my good friends eating buffet~ Yummy!!! Rest 1st before start revise for next papers!!!




I gonna back my lovely hometown-Penang soon...miss my dear family!!!
Papa, mommy, da jie, xiao di~~~miss you all so much^^ lets go hv fun when I'm back ya <3
Short post 2day...just wanna tell every1 that I'm fine in Labuan :)
lastly, good luck to me and other ppl who were taking final exam now^^


Older Post | Newer Post