Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
最近自恋的我
Thursday, June 28, 2012 | 2:11 AM | 0 comments


Recently feel like want to self took photos...
Both photos took when I back from Sabah....
But my technique not good and I'm not pretty T.T
The hair get long and longer after 2 years I graduated from secondary school...
but did I changed compare to secondary school?


Both photos took after back from hang out with dear friends...
All edited T.T coz I'm not a pretty girl so have to edit lo :p
miss them a lot~~get fun 2day...But the times pass too fast!! 
Hope can meet again with them soon <3
I want to change...because many ppl change a lot after graduated from secondary school...
What about me? still remain unchange? So sad~
So I want to change change change....Will I succeed? :p
Wish to meet other friends too~~
Just want to pass my sem break meaningfull...
who is free to hang out?
Just short post for 2day....
is time to sleep la~Good night whole world <3


Older Post | Newer Post