Hello!
Welcome to my simple blog world, i`m weiiinie.thanks for visit my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Travelling to Paris




Tagboard!


width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help:
Family 1 day trip & Last gathering
Thursday, August 23, 2012 | 6:55 PM | 0 comments

Recently hang out with my dear family during the Raya...
Actually that day wanna go to Butterworth for shopping,
but my sis said wanna go Penang, but tot will be jam when go shopping mall,
so decided to go Penang Heritage site to walk walk, somemore they never go to visit those mural....
wah....Luckily no kesesakan when we went there.... 
and Luckily, I got charge my camera and bring along although the 1st plan only wanna shopping~~
hahaha~~so we can took many nice photos there by me :)
Due to I went for there 3 times already, so I be their "tour" guide^^
but I din bring them go to Jalan Penang, Love Lane there, coz I not so remember the road...
So we only go Chew Jetty, and Lebuh Armeninan there walk around,
and visit some temple and snap photos, but ady satisfy le...
Long times only can walk, visit, talk, take photos like this with my family~~
Well, I like photoshooting and go around to see those heritage in Penang...

hehehehe!! Show times!~ is photo times!!!
I'm the camera girl^^

I like this old type of house...look nice <3

my sister and mom...my mom look like sayang that boy^^

paid entrance fee to visit~ family photo & I'm the camera girl^^

mama~~
my sis was cooking^^

my bro, mama, papa and sis...

finally I had a photo la~~

my sis with the little sis and bro^^

vandalisme ....

woohoo...Amelie...

I <3 Penang~~

the wire painting~~

with the motorbike...

wahhh....Dinasour!!!

the mural and sis &mama <3

初恋红豆冰~~我姐和我弟!

huat arhh!!! my papa!!!

有家才有根~~

.................................................................................................................................................................
Woohoo~~ another last day to met up with N.T gang b4 Shao Kang back to India!!
I got jio Huixuan & Yongseng but both also not free~~
So just left me, ShaoKang, Peiting & Xinciak.....
but still decided to met up lo... once of a year!!
We change place from our "lao di fang" to Jawi....
Went to eat breakfast and chat, drink and take photo....
But the shop really many customers, 
so we didn't stay too long for chatting....
so we went back to car and self snapping lo^^
Now~~ let me show u!! Photos~~~





Finally is our last gathering of this year...
Then need to wait until next year le....
but donno CNY can meet Shao Kang or not
coz he mcm can't back to Penang~~
but nvmla, still got chance to meet once a year....
Now we are waiting for Xiao Fen...
Miss her so much <3
N hor, I din meet tiok Yin Hooi for this sem break~
Erm....i think shud b meet once b4 back to Labuan~~
I lack of time...Already wan Sept!!
Times pass so fast.....
I have not play enough, eat anough~~
Okla, is time to say BYE BYE!! see in  next post~



p/s:sorry to Poayling coz put aeroplane not go Melaka T.T


Older Post | Newer Post